Extra-curricular programs at Archway Trivium East are driven by members of our faculty and reflect the levels of student interest and engagement on campus. A listing of all extra-curricular programs currently offered is found below.
New! Register for Quarter 2 Young Rembrandts. Meets Wednesdays, October 23-December 11, 2019
For general questions regarding extra-curricular programs/registration, please contact our Coordinator, Mr. Scott, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding a club, please contact the club leader(s) listed below.
Semester/Quarterly Programs (Fall 2019):
We are pleased to offer a variety of clubs this semester at Archway Trivium East. As a reminder, clubs do not meet on half days (12pm dismissal) or holidays.
Club dismiss from MPR gates on the east side of campus. Club pick-up for faculty-led clubs is at 4:40 pm, unless otherwise noted below.
- Yearbook (4-5) – Mr. Cavaletto and Mrs. Scott
- Spanish (K-5) – Mrs. Ramirez
- Ictus Music (3-5) – Ms. Sassaman
- Theagenes Athletics (K-5) – Coach Conklin
- Literature and Writing (2-5) – Mrs. Richards
- Ukulele (2-5) – Mr. LaFave
- Athenian Sports (K-5) Co-ed Volleyball & Flag Football – Dismissal at 3:10pm, August 7-December 11, 2019
- Chess Emporium Chess Club (K-5) – Dismissal at 2:30pm, September 4-December 11, 2019
- Young Rembrandts (K-5) – Dismissal at 2:30pm, August 7-October 2, 2019
- In The Kitchen (3-5) – Mrs. Scott
- Knitting (2-5) – Mr. Pyle
- Gardening (K-5) – Mrs. Ramirez and Mrs. Richards
- Drama (3-5) – Ms. MacLeod
Tutoring (Various Days/Times):