Extra-curricular programs at Archway Trivium East are driven by members of our faculty and reflect the levels of student interest and engagement on campus. A listing of all extra-curricular programs currently offered is found below.
New! Registration is now open for the following Quarter 4 Wednesday Clubs
For general questions regarding extra-curricular programs/registration, please contact our Coordinator, Mr. Scott, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding a club, please contact the club leader(s) listed below.
Semester/Quarterly Programs (Spring 2020):
We are pleased to offer a variety of clubs this semester at Archway Trivium East. As a reminder, clubs do not meet on half days (12pm dismissal) or holidays.
New! Register now for Quarter 4 Wednesday Clubs!
- Young Rembrandts (K-5) – Wednesdays, March 18-May 13, 2020, 2:30pm dismissal
Club dismiss from MPR gates on the east side of campus. Club pick-up for faculty-led clubs is at 4:40 pm, unless otherwise noted below.
- Yearbook (4-5) – Mr. Cavaletto and Mrs. Scott
- K-2 Music Club (K-2) – Mrs. Schulder
- Theagenes Athletic Club (K-5) – Coach Conklin, Mr. Kuenstle
- Ukulele (2-5) – Mr. LaFave
- Athenian Choir (3-5) – Ms. Sassaman – Meets before school from 6:55-7:35 AM
- Athenian Sports (K-1) – Mr. Cavaletto – Dismissal at 4:45pm
- Drama (3-5) – Ms. MacLeod
- Science Club (2-5) – Mrs. Loyo
- Athenian Sports (2-5) – Coach Conklin
- In The Kitchen (3-5) – Mrs. Scott
- Science Club (K-1) – Ms. Garza
- Jim Thorpe Club (K-5) – Coach Conklin