Distance Learning Resources
This page contains resources for Archway Trivium East distance learning for the 2020-21 school year.
For the latest school-specific updates from Headmaster Philabaum, please visit the Latest News page on our website.
Distance Learning Resources:
Semester 2 Distance Learning Information:
Archway Trivium East students enrolled in the Great Hearts Arizona Distance Learning program for Semester 2 will follow the Academic Calendar below. Please note: this calendar does not apply to Archway in-person students on temporary quarantine. If you have any questions, please contact Samantha McAnally, Director of Great Heart Distance Learning Program at SMcAnally@archwaychandler.org.
Semester 1 Distance Learning Information:
- Archway Trivium East Town Hall video – August 27 2020
- Archway Trivium East Distance Learning FAQs
- Video of Archway Trivium East Headmaster Town Hall – July 28, 2020
- Archway Trivium East Latest News/Athenian Echo Archive
- K-5 Overview of Live/Zoom Teaching Schedule
Google Classroom/Zoom/Student Device Support:
- Google Classroom Overview Video
- Great Hearts Distance Learning Resources (includes Google Classroom/Zoom basics)
- Great Hearts Student Device Support FAQs
- For assistance with school-issued computers, please contact the front office.
Video and Audio on School-issued DevicesWe believe technical issues related to video and audio on school-issued devices have been resolved. Many of you have been downloading these files or using alternative devices to provide your students with access to these important lessons. If you are still experience difficulty, please contact Clay Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoom Access UpdatePlease ensure your Zoom display name matches the enrolled student’s name. If it is not, exit the waiting room, click on the meeting link again, and change the display name. Admittance may not be granted if the teacher cannot verify the student is in their class. If you need assistance getting into the Zoom meeting, please contact your student’s teacher.
Return to Campus Resources:
- Parent Resources (Traffic Flow, Order Lunch, etc.)
- Health and Safety Procedures for In-person Learners
- How to Wear a Face Mask video
- Archway How to Wash your Hands video
Great Hearts Resources:
- Great Hearts Safe Return to School Website
- Great Hearts Town Hall for Arizona Families – July 27, 2020
Front Office Hours
Front office staff will be limiting number of guests in lobby. Please be patient, you will be buzzed in as the front office staff works through CDC guidelines with social distancing. At this time, face coverings must be worn inside in the building and temperature checks will be conducted for anyone entering campus. Visitors will not have access to classrooms or restrooms.
Parents may email our school nurse, Carrie Nielson, at email@example.com with health office questions.
Are you having problems viewing PDFs on our website? Some browsers change its settings after updates are installed. A recent update has made PDFs download instead of viewable.